Friday, December 3, 2010

My Dream

Once upon a time on a cold, dreary Decemeber day; a diamond in the rough was spotted. It's as though there were rays of sunlight peaking through the rain-filled clouds and the angels started singing, "HALLELUJAH!" {kinda like when Clark Griswold plugged in his lights, ya know?}
I've been on the hunt for a cool old truck covered in patina for a while now. You would've thought my kids and I won the lottery by how excited we were when we spotted it last week. They're always on the look out for cool photo props, locations, etc for me (love it!). I found this spot THE DAY OF my shoot with this cute mom and her little boy. Then I found out what they would be wearing and it was too perfect! It was my dream come true!!!! I could've shot here for hours and hours and hours. Unfortunately, with a 2 year old that's not going to happen. I'll share more from this awesome shoot later but, quickly, I want to put this up here for your viewing pleasure!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails