Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Anxiously Awaiting...

This gorgeous (and let me emphasize GORGEOUS) family is anxiously awaiting the arrival of their next little angel. I had so much fun taking pictures of this glolwing mom and then finishing off with her darling family. This family is so neat. They live such an extraordinary life all in helping the dad achieve a dream. I admire them for so many reasons and was so thrilled I got to do this for them. Be watching for some newborn shots of their little guy. He could be arriving in Santa's sleigh!   :)
 









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love these!

Had to pop over and say hello to my location twin new photographer friend. Hope your shoot went well, gorgeous family yesterday! :)

Kimberley said...

Just gorgeous! Great job Mrs. Cox.

Related Posts with Thumbnails