Saturday, August 13, 2011

We're Both Grinning From Ear To Ear

 I'm right in the middle of editing this session and my heart is about to burst out of my chest right now all because of the little girl in this picture. How could I dare not share this with you all?!


Here's Chayse.... I've known her for a couple years. She's sweet as pie and believe it or not... She's super shy! Usually if I see her, she'll tuck her sweet little face down and slightly look at me out of the corner of her eye. But in this picture, I got her. She's as comfortable as can be, she's being super silly, she's smiling from ear to ear and it all makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. I love the expression on her face and how the colors in her dress and on the door are popping.

For some many reasons, this is one of my favorite pictures of all time.
Thank you Chayse for making my day!

I'll share more pics from this session later. For now, I think she deserves her very own post. ;)

****Post Edit 8/25****
It is due time that I share some more photos from this sweet family's session:




*Capturing a moment like this between a mom and her little girl is absolutely the priceless!

1 comment:

Sara White said...

She's sooo cute! Those eyes are amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails