Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Fun Photog Friend

This sweet girl is a photographer and I was truly delighted when she asked if I would take their maternity photos. We love to get together and bounce ideas off of each other so this shoot was an absolute blast to plan. During their shoot I could just totally see how excited each of them are for "Baby Stewy" to arrive. The second photo says it all. They were sitting down getting situated when she felt the baby move. Her husband immediately feels her tummy and got so extremely excited. It's moments like these that make me really love this little part time gig I have going. Congrats JoJo and Skyler.... I can't wait to meet your little man!







Congrats Jojo and Skyler! I can't wait to meet your little man!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails